Bundì dear friends and guests
As every year, we are open daily from the beginning of May until the end of October and are welcoming day and overnight guests to our place of strength!
Dive into the big small world of Alpe San Romerio!
On a natural, beautiful hillside terrace with a view over the whole Puschlav valley you can, surrounded by the idyllic nature, enjoy the typical regional specialties in a simple setting in the mountain hostel San Romerio.
As self-supporter its important for us to be independend of water, energy and heating: Water is delivered by our own source, energy is produced by solar panels and heat is served with our wooden ofen. As this ressources are rarely in the mountains, they are valuable goods.
For your well-being and a good nights sleep our Ristoro was built entirely from natural materials such as wood and stone. San Romerio is the ideal starting point for mountain hikes through valleys and to other refuges.
Take a break on our spacious and sunny terrace, enjoy the warmth of the rays of the sun and replenish your energy in the infinite peace of this place.
Overnight guests are urged to reserve in advance by phone (081 846 54 50) so that we and you can prepare optimally.
Your Rifugio Alpe San Romerio team
We are happy to inform you about the most important measures we have taken to protect you:
- Disinfectants and soap are sufficiently available.
- Bed linen and towels are washed daily.
- Washrooms and objects that are in daily contact with guests & staff are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- We set up everything on our large sun terrace and in the rooms, washrooms and common rooms so that the distance regulations can be largely complied with.
- On request, we offer you the option of spending the night on our alpine meadows around the hut for CHF 38 (breakfast & toilet use) in your own tent. This is on the condition that the number of guests allows the distance to be maintained in the interior of the hut.
- Cashless payment via Twint is possible.
- If you want, you can voluntarily leave us your contact details. For groups with four or more people, one person is required to provide their details.
Under the given circumstances, we are all the more pleased to welcome you for a break from everyday life in our small but big paradise and to offer you an unforgettable stay.
We are open from May until the end of October and expect you here in San Romerio, where you can enjoy breathtaking nature and our exceptionally beautiful panorama.
For groups or events there is a spacious dining room (80 seats) as well as a sun terrace available for our guests.
In our Ristoro we offer regional dishes and drinks, hearty specialities from the grill, homemade pasta and salads with natural herbs from our alps garden. Enjoy the wines from Veltlin from local wineries in the valley.